MirroFlex flat sheets are available in sheet or roll form. Some sheets are also available in 3-dimensional patterns (MirroFlex Structures). Most flat sheets are stocked as 4’x8’x.040” (1 mm) or .032” (.8 mm). Some finishes are 2’x8’. See back of sample for maximum width. Other thicknesses are available.MirroFlex flat sheets are light weight and flexible, yet completely rigid when laminated.They also:
- · Have impact, chemical and stain resistant properties.
- · Are easy to fabricate and install.
- · Some items are vacuum-formable.
- · Can be die cut and screenprinted.
- · Most items have protective peel coat.
- · Can be ordered with pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
- · Other items, such as engraving sheets, signage edgebanding and imitation mirrors
- · Made in the USA and UPS shippable.
Need to find a distributor? Click Here
You can check out some great installation shots of MirroFlex Flat Sheets in our gallery.
We have an extensive stock line of which you can purchase a Flat Sheets Sample Chain.
MirroFlex Flat Sheets Finishes: